Monday, March 01, 2010

My Dissertation Prologue is a Love Letter to YOU!

Hey loved ones,

Now that my dissertation is formatted and officially in the hands of my superstar dream team committee I see it as an act of spiritual release and community accountability to share it bit by bit with you! So starting with the prologue which is literally a love letter to you: the audience of my dreams aka this community that transforms the world by existing aka facebook friends and neighbors alike, here we go! This is my much belabored baby that I am sending into your hearts. Please let me know any thoughts you have, any desires this sparks, any possible collaborations that reading this inspires and just generally what you think is possible!

Ta dah: Prologue for the masses!

Or paste this link in your browser: http://brokenbeautiful.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=411


love,

lex

p.s. for those of you who want to ask the loving question "what's next" check out www.mobilehomecoming.wordpress.com

No comments: